How to generate new ideas in sport
The sports industry is young, in a phase of growth and in constant redefinition. In recent years, we have seen how new ideas have appeared in the sports sector: new sports services, technological applications, new forms of a sports organization and much more. It is a sector full of opportunities for new projects and sports businesses, where you just have to develop a good idea. A good idea? It seems impossible that you can think of a good idea but surely every day you have 1000 without you noticing. Surely these tips will help you create and value many ideas that will be worth moving forward.
15 tips to have great ideas:
- All ideas can be good, however absurd they may seem at the beginning
- An idea can appear anywhere, write it down as soon as it appears, you must be prepared
- Break the routine and logic of everyday life. Identify the unconscious repetition to reinvent the rules
- Ask yourself many questions, you will find the question with the correct answer!
- Disrupt your world, interconnect unconnected things
- Don't complicate your life, look for simplicity. If an idea gets too big, dissect
- Have confidence in yourself
- Surround yourself with talented, proactive and positive people. Commend yourself!
- Disconnect, play and have fun
- Copy of those who inspire you by contributing your grain of sand (but always mention the source!)
- Turn off your mobile, face the blank paper
- Get out of yourself, put yourself in the lives of others and observe life from their eyes.
- Don't be afraid to share the idea to improve it, sometimes 1 + 1 make 3
- Good ideas generate more good ideas
- Do not be afraid of an idea, leave your comfort zone