How is a study of sports habits?
- A customizable online questionnaire to the reality of each territory
- Schools as a means to reach the sample
- Data analysis through SPSS
- Preparation of results report
- Completion period: 3-5 months depending on the sample size
- A wide and representative sample
- High level of trust
- Reduced sample error
- Data collection in school periods
WHAT INFORMATION CAN WE GET?
- Level of practice according to sex, age-course, regions-territories and ownership of the center
- Level and causes of a sedentary lifestyle
- Competition level, typology, fair play
- Level and causes of abandonment of sports practice
- Motivations towards sports practice
- Extension to other healthy habits (food, hygiene, etc.)
- Database in SPSS format
- Conclusions Report
- File with the presentation of the main results
- Possibility of public presentation of the study by Itik Consultancy
- Compare the level of practice with other provinces, regions, territories
- Identify if the level of practice is within the parameters recommended by WHO
- Identify the determining aspects of extracurricular sports
- Route policies to increase the practice of physical-sports activity and encourage schoolchildren to adopt sports habits from the beginning of life to enjoy the benefits that it entails.
Discover the studies of sports habits of the school population conducted by Itik Consulting.
Contact us to get a detailed budget based on your needs.